The St. Tammany Parish Mosquito Abatement District will receive sealed bids until 10:00 AM, Tuesday, November 17, 2020, for the purchase of the following insecticides and herbicides. Bids must remain effective until December 31, 2021.
(1) Dibrom 14 (Naled or equivalent). Material must contain 12.6 lbs. of actual Naled per gallon and be supplied in 30-gallon returnable drums.
(2) Altosid XR Extended Residual Briquets or equivalent. Active ingredient – at least 1.8% by weight, or equivalent.
(3) Altosid Pellets or equivalent. Active ingredient – Methoprene 4.0%, supplied in 22 lb. jugs.
(4) Altosid Liquid Larvicide or equivalent. Active ingredient – S. Methoprene 5%, supplied in 2.5 gallon jugs.
(5) Bacillus thuringiensis israelensis, Bti. granules containing a minimum of 2% Bti or 200 I.T.U.’s/mg, equivalent to 0.091 billion I.T.U.’s per pound. Supplied in 40 lb. sacks.
(6) Liquid formulation of Bacillus thuringiensis israelensis, Bti, containing a minimum of 1.2% Bti or 1200 I.T.U.’s per mg. Supplied in 2.5 and 5-gallon containers.
(7) Enviro 13P, Orchex 796, BVA Spray 13, Chevron neutral oil or equivalent with the following specifications:
- Highly refined paraffinic mineral oil
- “70″ second viscosity type
- Specific gravity, @15.6/15.6 C (60/60 F) 0.84-0.86
- Viscosity, SUS @ 100 F 60-80
- 2,500 – 6,000 gallon bulk quantity
(8) Vectolex FG or SPHERATAX SPH (50G), or equivalent biological larvicide granules containing 50 B.S. I.T.U./mg Bacillus sphaericus serotype H5a 5b, supplied in 40 lb. sacks.
(9) Mosquito larvicide oil, supplied in 55-gallon drums, mini bulks, and bulk quantities of 1,000-5,000 gallons. Award of this bid could be subject to the cost per acre effective control of the southern house mosquito.
(10) Duet insecticide. or equivalent. Must contain 1% Prallethrin, 5% Sumithrin®, and 5% Piperonyl Butoxide.
(11) MetaLarv7S-PT or equivalent; Active ingredient-(S)-Methoprene (CAS #65733-16-6) 4.5%.
(12) Vectolex WDG, water dispersible granule or equivalent. Biological larvicide containing 51.2% Bacillus sphaericus 2362, serotype H5a5b, strain ABTS 1743 fermentation solids, spores and insecticidal toxins or 650 Bs ITU/mg. Supplied in 24×1 lb. containers and 25 lb. dr.
(13) Vectolex WSP, water soluble pouch or equivalent. Biological larvicide containing 7.5% Bacillus sphaericus 2362, serotype H5a5b, strain ABTS 1743 technical powder (670 Bs ITU/mg) or 50 Bs ITU/mg. Supplied in 800count case. (Water Soluble Pouch 800/cs).
(14) VectoPrime FG, fine granule. or equivalent Biological larvicide containing 6.07% Bacillus thuringiensis, subsp. israelensis, strain AM 65-52 fermentation solids, spores, insecticidal toxins and 0.10% (S)-methoprene or 400 ITU per mg. Supplied in the standard pack size of 40 lb. bags.
(15) Fourstar BTI CRG, multi-brood, controlled release granule or equivalent. Biological larvicide containing 10% Bacillus thuringiensis subsp. israelensis strain BMP 144 solids, spores and insecticidal toxins or equivalent to 700 ITU/mg. Supplied in 35 lb. poly bags.
(16) Duplex-G or equivalent, dual action biological larvicide and growth regulator containing 5.35% Bti and 1.6% Methoprene.
(17) Altosid P35 or equivalent, insect growth regulator granular product containing 4.25% methoprene.
(18) CocoBear larvicidal oil – high performance oil with reduced petroleum distillates. Should contain no more than 11% mineral oil.
(19) Natular EC or equivalent mosquito larvicide containing 20.6% Spinosad sold in 2.5 gallon containers.
(20) Natular XRT or equivalent containing mosquito larvicide containing 6.25% Spinosad.
(21) Aqua-reslin or equivalent containing 20% Permethrin in 2.5 gallon containers or 30 gallon drums.
(22) AquaANVIL or equivalent containing 10% Sumithrin in 2.5 gal., 30 gal., or 275 gallon containers.
(23) Aqualuer 20-20 or equivalent in 2.5-gallon containers.
(24) Deltagard or equivalent containing 2% Deltamethrin in 2.5 gal., 30 gal., or 250-gallon containers.
(25) Suspend SC containing Deltamethrin in 1 gallon or 1 pint containers.
(26) Aqua Perm-X UL 30-30 or equivalent containing 30% permethrin in 2.5 gal., 30 gal., or 275-gallon containers.
(27) Fyfanon EW co or equivalent containing 40.9% Malathion in 2.5 gal., 30 gal., or 275-gallon containers.
(28) Talstar P, or equivalent product containing at least 7% bifenthrin in minimum 1-gallon containers.
(29) Imperium, or equivalent product containing at least 2% deltamethrin for aerial application in minimum 30-gallon containers.
(30) VectoBac WDG Biological Larvicide or equivalent containing Bacillus thuringiensis israelensis sold in 1 Lbs. containers or 25 Lbs. drums
(31) Duet HD, or equivalent product containing at least 1% prallethrin, 5% sumithrin, and 5% piperonyl butoxide, contained in returnable drums or totes.
(32) Amine 2,4-D Herbicide or equivalent containing at least 45% Dimethylamine salt of 2,4-Dichloro-phenoxyacetic acid. Sold in 2.5-gallon jugs.
(33) Diquat Herbicide (Reward, Tribune, Littora, Tsunami, Weedtrine-D or equivalent) containing 6,7-dihydrodipyrido (1,2-a:2′,1′-c) pyrazinediium dibromide. Sold in 2.5-gallon jugs
(34) Penoxulam herbicide containing 2-(2,2-difluoroethoxy)—6-(trifluoromethyl-N-(5,8-dimethoxy[1,2,4] triazolo[1,5,-c]pyrimidin-2-yl)) benzenesulfonamide).
(35) Imazamox (Clearcast, Imox or equivalent) herbicide containing ammonium salt of imazamox (2-[4,5-dihydro-4-methyl-4-(1-methylethyl)-5- oxo-1H-imidazol-2-yl]-5-(methoxymethl)-3- pyridinecarboxylic acid. Sold in 1 or 2.5-gallon jugs.
(36) Bispyribac (Tradewind or equivalent) herbicide sold in 1 or 2.5-gallon containers.
(37) Carfentrazone (Stingray or equivalent) herbicide sold in 1 or 2.5-gallon containers.
(39) Glyphosate (Roundup Custom, Rodeo, AquaPro, AquaNeat or equivalent) herbicide sold in 1 or 2.5-gallon containers.
(40) Imazapyr (Habitat, Arsenal, Polaris, Imazapyr 4 SL, Ecomazapyr 2 SL or equivalent) herbicide sold in 1 or 2.5-gallon containers.
(41) Penoxsulam (Galleon) or equivalent) herbicide sold in 1 or 2.5-gallon containers.
(42) Triclopyr (Renovate, Garlon 3A, Trycera, Triclopyr 3 or equivalent) herbicide sold in 1 or 2.5-gallon containers.
The Louisiana Code of Governmental Ethics is applicable to all bid proposals, requests for proposals, contracts, agreements, transactions or any other procurement or contractual matter.
Bids may be delivered or mailed to the District office located at 62512 Airport Road, Building 23, Slidell, LA 70460. Bids will be opened at the monthly meeting of the Board of Commissioners at 1:00PM, November 17, 2020, at the St. Tammany Parish School Board Chambers, 321 North Theard Street, Covington, LA 70433. The District reserves the right to reject any or all bids.