St Tammany Parish Mosquito Abatement seeks proposals for an in-flight aerial spray drift management software and hardware system. Proposals will be accepted until 12 p.m. June 17, 2020. We intend to purchase two systems: one for a fixed-wing and one for a rotor-wing aircraft. The purchase will be in accordance with The Louisiana Legislative Auditor’s Public Bid Law R.S.38:2234 A.65. and R.S.382237. The purchase will be made based on an evaluation of price and features of the equipment/software required to complete the task (See Below).
- Easy-to-use office desktop software with satellite imagery and roads for creating blocked spray missions (ArcGIS.shp or KML files are preferable).
- Easy-to-use touch screen controls inside the cockpit with obstructions/towers displayed while dispensing insecticides.
- Data logging of insecticide output in acres and ounces sprayed.
- In-flight insecticide drift management system with the ability to use either auto or manual input for wind corrections and the ability to manually change wind corrections during a spray mission while in flight.
- Integration with on-board wind measurement systems.
- Integration with spray management light bar.
- The ability to offset for wind corrections while dispensing insecticides at 300 feet above ground level.
Please send documentation of all the following: included hardware including in-flight display, light bar, etc., software features and operating system requirements, related services and pricing. Proposals should be marked as “Proposal or Bid” on the outside of the envelope and submitted to St. Tammany Parish Mosquito Abatement, 62512 Airport Rd. Bldg. 23, Slidell, Louisiana 70460.
St. Tammany Parish Mosquito Abatement reserves the rights to reject any and all bids based on compliance with this request for proposals.